This page describes the regulatory compliance of all Arca24 web services with the relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
In particular, the company informs the clients that all products are fully intellectual property of Arca24 as well as 100% home-made.
Indeed, all the products are on Arca24 servers, meaning that the source code and its intellectual property are strictly guaranteed.
In each supply contract, it is clearly stated that the intellectual property is and remain 100% of Arca24. The code must not be duplicated and it is only allowed the use as explained by Arca24 in its commercial relations.
Thanks to the data encryption, Arca24 guarantees the highest personal data awareness for all the users of the web services.
Indeed, the encryption minimizes all the risks related to the processes of personal data as it protects the information from the risk of possible access to sensitive items by undesirable end-users.
This way Arca24 guarantees data confidentiality and protects the information by making it unintelligible to cybercriminals.
GDPR and Data Protection Officer
Concerning the compliance with law and applicable regulations, it should be noted that all Arca24 software are 100% GDPR compliant, namely the regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. Starting from May 2018, Arca24 has already aligned with the regulation to guarantee stronger rules on data protection. Specifically it should be stated that:
- All the servers are safely hosted in Swisscom in Switzerland. Swisscom is certified with many ISO certifications;
- A disaster recovery plan and a 360-degree backup are already forecast;
- The software has been designed through “privacy by design” and “privacy by default” principles;
- All databases are encrypted, both on a physical and a code level;
- Employees are aware of the current regulation and training sessions on the topic have already been scheduled;
- In order to ensure a sure and effective data protection Arca24 appointed a data protection officer (DPO), namely an Italian professional lawyer.
Arca24 rests on a decentralized model for data management, as it better meets the requirements of modern organizations.
- As compared to a centralized system, a decentralized one allows data replication on a higher number of clusters and it guarantees an enhanced functionality, in terms of:
- Minimization of the risk of data loss
- Enhanced data performance
- Higher data reliability
- Data scalability
Data Center infrastructure and certifications
DOS infrastructure is hosted by Data Center – Breganzona, via dei Vergiò 5 – with the following characteristics:
- Tier IV Dual Datacenter Architecture
- State of the art and «Banking Proof» infrastructure: high security standard and bank certificate
- 100% Green Computing: powered by totally renewable energy sources
- All the structure components are totally overloaded (power, UPS, cooling, fire system, access lines, net)
Shown below the Data Center ISO certifications. The management system of SWISSCOM SA has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of: