Our Research and Development team is working on the implementation of a flexible and easy-to-use cloud tool that allows effective management of employee absences, adapting to the workflow of organizations.
What is it about
1. Integration with the client’s management software (ical export);
2. authentication with Office 365 account;
3. personal dashboard with overview of permits.
a. Multiple views of absence of staff (calendar view, team view and list view).
b. Possibility to optimize the application, adapting it to your company policy (add types of customized absences, change the number of days available for each type of leave, set holidays (according to the national calendar) and specific days of rest of your company, possibility to group employees by departments and have an overview of their absences).
c. Workflow in three steps:
– employees request free time or revoke the existing one;
– supervisors receive an email notification and decide on the imminent absence of employees;
– absence is accounted for and is visible to supervisors and other members of the reference team.
d. Ability to import employees in bulk from .csv files (Excel, Google Docs).
– Get a complete picture of employee attendance;
– manage employee absences proactively and from a single application;
– increase compliance with state and federal labor laws, ACA, FLSA, FMLA and collective agreements;
– automatic counting of available holidays accrued from the day of hiring.