3. How do SoftskillLab, ExaminLab and CVideo work?
The creation of a test session is very similar across the three HR Tech Tools:
Step 1: Insert general information
- Fill in the relevant fields with the title and message that will be displayed in the email sent to candidates, you can choose the closing date and threshold score, and whether candidates can upload their CV.
Step 2: Select the tests and create the interview
- For SoftskillLab and ExaminLab you can send the candidate more tests at the same time
- For CVideo, you can write or record the questions for the interview
Step 3: Add the candidates you want to evaluate
- You can insert the candidates’ email addresses one by one, their mobile phone numbers and some notes in the cells below, or more email addresses in the same line, separated by a comma.
Step 4: Session expiry date and use of credits
- The retention period of the recorded videos and tests carried out by candidates will be indicated according to your subscription plan. The deduction of credits will be calculated depending on the number of credits used to create the test session.
Step 5: Session management
- You can manage the open sessions by clicking on the job title to view the details and the tests with the respective results obtained by candidates.